Yield: 4 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 2 goya
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 lb firm tofu
- 1/2 lb sliced pork
- Cut goya lengthwise, remove seeds with a spoon, then slice. Sprinkle salt on the goya and massage it into the fruit. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Wrap tofu with cooking paper and microwave for 2 minutes, then grill for 2 minutes on medium heat and transfer to a plate.
- Heat sesame oil in the frying pan, cook onion and goya for 3 minutes then add pork for 3 minutes over medium heat. Add sake, soy sauce and hon-dashi
- Add grilled tofu and beaten egg, mix
- Serve in a dish with sprinkled bonito. (optional)