Yield: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 lb angel hair pasta
- 1/4 onion (sliced)
- 1 cup cabbage* (chopped in large pieces)
- 3 tbsp Okonomiyaki sauce** (add more for thicker yakisoba)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sake
- dash of salt and pepper
- Boil 5 minutes pasta and strain
- Heat oil in a frying pan, cook onion, beef for 4 minutes over medium heat.
- Add cabbage cook for 1 minutes then add pasta.
- Add sake, mix then add okonomiyaki sauce and oyster sauce.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper then serve!
** Instead of Okonomiyaki sauce you can use the powdered sauce that comes with the noodles or Worcestershire sauce.