Yield: 2 servings
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bundle Nira, about 1/4 lb (chopped into 2" pieces)
- 1/2 lb bean sprouts
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp chicken soup powder
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Dash of salt and pepper
- Heat the frying pan, and scramble the eggs. Add salt and pepper and transfer to a plate
- Add bean sprouts to the pan with sesame oil then cook for one minute over medium heat
- Add nira and cook for one minute over medium heat, then put chicken soup powder and soy sauce and mix. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add scrambled eggs, mix, and serve!